Firstly, we are open for business and we thank you for your support.
The well-being of our customers and staff is our highest priority and we would like to reassure you that we are adhering to the advice provided by the UK Government, NHS and the World Health Organisation.
All our employees are being kept fully informed of current requirements and are undertaking strict health and safety measures to ensure the highest possible health and safety standards are maintained throughout all aspects of our daily work.
We are doing everything we can to protect our staff and customers during the COVID-19 outbreak. As a health clinic, we have and always will provide the highest level of hygiene possible both within our clinic, public places and for our patients’ health in line with the health and safety legislation. Some of the measures we have adopted include:
- Establishing if individuals have travelled to and/or from those countries of concern e.g. Italy/China etc. – this information can be found on the Foreign Office website which will have the most up to date information on travel.
- If any of our practitioners and staff have had any contact with individuals we follow the ‘self-isolate’ guidelines as per Government advice.
- If a patient arrives with symptoms of flu (even if they have not travelled) we may decline treatment as a precaution.
- We provide sanitisers/gel for all staff and patients’ use in public areas and clinic rooms.
- We use sanitising wipes for all surface areas (e.g plinths) and/or equipment pre and post each individual patient as we have always done.
- We are sanitising all public areas at the end of a day’s session, e.g desks/chairs etc with the most relevant sanitiser.
- We are all handwashing on a regular basis.
- We are using single-use sterile gloves.
- We only use sterilised instruments as per our guidelines and standard protocol which stipulates a sterilisation temperature of 364 Degrees Celsius.
- We have an even stricter daily and weekly cleaning procedure in place.
- For further reassurance, we are not a crowded place, and safely run on a one-to-one appointment basis.
- We have always adhered to a ‘no-touch” aseptic technique – this is normal for us! we have just increased the extent & frequency of this as well as our surface wiping and have extended the use of making hand gel available in public places.
- You are all welcome to wash your hands upon entering or leaving the premises.
- We kindly ask that all patients limit the number of people they attend with to just one. This will help us greatly with infection control.
- We will be offering telephone and video call consultations chargeable at our normal fee for those who need it.
- For those who do not wish to attend our clinic, then whilst the UK Government allows it and neither our staff nor anyone in your household shows any signs of infection, we are happy to visit you at your home for podiatry treatments at the standard home visit fee. Please call us on 01634 723 600 if you would like to discuss this option.
- We intend to continue to supply footcare products directly to your door by Royal Mail should you require them. We have good stock levels, and these are all safe for home use to help to keep you comfortable in the event of you not being able to be treated by ourselves or your usual foot care provider. Rest assured that we will be packing any orders in our clean facility and with washed/sanitised & gloved hands.
If you don’t already have an appointment and would like to have your ailments and problems treated before any potential lockdown, then please do get in touch for a prompt appointment.
If you have any specific requirements or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
It is during times like this that we all need to support independent, local businesses so we thank you for your support, it really does mean a lot to all of us here.
Thank you for trusting us to help you. Keep safe.
Founder & Owner
“YOUR FEET ARE OUR PRIORITY”
We are a Multi-Award Winning Podiatry & Chiropody Clinic offering quality treatments for lower limb and foot problems.
Podiatrists are healthcare professionals who are qualified to examine, diagnose and treat people with foot, ankle and lower limb problems. We treat a wide range of lower limb problems for all age groups from young children, to athletes, to the elderly. Why not arrange an appointment with the Podiatrist so that all the treatment options can be discussed.
STROOD BRANCH: 01634 723600 or
ROCHESTER BRANCH: 01634 540053
Your choice for foot health should be a Chiropodist or Podiatrist. Foot Health Practitioners are NOT degree qualified and may only have 2 weeks training online or no training at all. We are HCPC Registered, so by law we are protected to use the title Chiropodist and Podiatrist. Only put your feet into the best care, so book an appointment today and put your mind and sole at ease.
HOME VISITING SERVICE IS AVAILABLE. We also offer the popular medical-pedicure, needling verrucaes under anaesthetic & cortico-steroid injections for pain & inflammation of the foot.
10% off routine podiatry, IF YOU RECOMMEND A FAMILY OR FRIEND & TO ALL SENIOR CITIZENS
We are registered with most health insurance companies including: BUPA – Cigna – WPA – Simply Health – AVIVA – HealthShield – HEALIX – Vitality and many more…
I have been treated by Jalmeen for an ingrown nail. I am very happy and satisfied with the treatment given by her and almost cured and pain free. I wish her all the best and success in life–Daljit Phull, Homeopath
Thank you Jay for giving me back the gift of running!–Robert Seigal, Athlete
I am on warfarin and have been seeing Jay for years and wouldn’t trust anyone but her with my feet. Keep up the good work–Nicholas Larkin, Retired
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER FOR USEFUL TIPS AND ADVICE
Looking for a special gift for a loved one? Why not say thank you or spoil that someone special with a Gift Card?
or call our Rochester Branch: 01634 540053
or our Strood Branch: 01634 723600